Family owned & managed since 1906. Abriola Parkview Funeral Home strongly believes in community involvement and we support many groups including local youth sports and organizations, veteran's organizations and churches. With our knowledgeable staff and experience that stretches over four generations of the Abriola family, we have been servicing local residents for a century. You may see some of us upon your next visit to the funeral home.
Abriola Parkview Funeral Home Celebrates 100 Years of Service
The Connecticut Funeral Director's Association, a statewide organization that promotes the upholding of ethical standards in funeral service, recently honored the Abriola Family for 100 years of service to the Greater Bridgeport Community.
Kenneth L. Abriola (Ken)
- March 28, 1930 - June 30, 2009
- Third generation Licensed Funeral Director (since 1949)
- Resident for over 40 years in Trumbull
- Married to Jean Corarito Abriola, a retired Bridgeport school teacher
- Visit Kenny's Memorial
James S. Abriola (Jim)
- Fourth generation Licensed Funeral Director
- Raised in Trumbull
- Graduate of Trumbull High School and the University of Connecticut
- Resides in Trumbull with wife Laura Albino Abriola and their three children
Our Professional Staff:
Our professional staff is here to help meet your every need. Please do not hesitate to contact any one of us. We are:
Sean P. Garrity – Licensed Funeral Director
Raymond Fuoco – Licensed Funeral Director
Matthew E. Zukowski – Licensed Funeral Director
Paul Skora - Licensed Funeral Director
Kevin Harrison - Licensed Funeral Director
Christine Bojarczyk – Office Manager
Carol Webb – Office Assistant
We belong to the following organizations to ensure families receive the best service; The Connecticut Funeral Directors Association (CFDA), National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA), and the Greater Bridgeport Area Funeral Directors Association.